Static Control Components (Europe) Ltd is a multi-national company and a global market leader in the manufacture and distribution of a wide range of products for the electronics and laser cartridge recycling industries. The European subsidiary of an American company, it was established in 1994 and is one of the fastest developing companies in the region.
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager to build profitable and sustainable sales of Static Control products within the Central European territory. Supporting the Company’s business objectives you will work as part of a senior management team to maintain the Company’s position as the industry leader in the supply of current and future technology.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring sales are developed within the set region by adopting techniques to suit the customer base, culture and expectations whilst ensuring business processes and priorities are being followed.
- Maintain & grow sales to allocated portfolio of customers. Develop additional business with these customers by seeking and capitalising on opportunities to sell other products in the Static Control product range.
- Employ sales and marketing programmes successfully to gain sales in specific targeted product areas and measure and monitor impact and performance.
- Follow and implement strategic sales development plans for region. Provide detailed / accurate and timely analysis of regional performance, forecasts and projections which should be reviewed regularly.
- Provide a reliable contact point for all customers. Resolve problems and queries regarding service, technical or payment issues, ensuring the customer receives clear confirmation of the solution.
- Manage and develop the skills, knowledge and contribution of the sales team to ensure they are optimising the use of resource to achieve team goals. Encourage a strong work ethic within the regional unit and ensure that corporate policy and procedures are being followed and maintained.
- Utilise a range of communication methods to achieve sales goals, including the Company’s product and promotional literature, telephone and e-mail contact, direct face-to-face meetings and webinars.
- Work with colleagues in Technical Support, Finance and Operations to optimise business opportunities with customers, to enhance working relationships and to provide solutions to technical, commercial or service issues.
To be considered for this position you must have previous experience and proven success in a senior sales management position, with the ability to grow and develop new business while maintaining existing sales. You must have experience in selling a technical product with the ability to understand the functionality of products and the technical concerns of customers. Due to the majority of the customers being based in Poland, the successful candidate must be fluent in Polish in order to communicate effectively with customers.
To apply for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com where your application will be dealt with promptly.
Strictly no agencies please.