Static Control Components (Europe) Ltd is a multi-national company and a global market leader in the manufacture and distribution of a wide range of products for the electronics and laser cartridge recycling industries. The UK subsidiary of an American company, it was established in 1994 and is one of the fastest developing companies in the region.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT TECHNICIAN
We are looking for an experienced Customer Support Technician to assist in technical problem solving and product evaluation work in the Technical team, contributing to the effective and pro-active customer support and sales programmes.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide an immediate and effective response to customer requests for assistance with technical problems, information or technical advice. Liaise with customers (either directly or through Sales team members) and be accountable for resolving queries as quickly and efficiently as possible and to the customer’s satisfaction
- Solve technical problems associated with returned goods
- Open and close Service Requests, providing customers with satisfactory answers
- Carry out product testing, problem/fault identification and new product evaluation work
- Keep up-to-date with all developments in the cartridge remanufacturing industry
- Work with sales colleagues to create and develop opportunities for new/increased business with customers
- Assist, when required, with any other tasks or projects within the Technical Services Department
To be considered for this role you will have strongly-developed logic, analysis and diagnostic skills, experience in a customer serving role, including direct contact with customers by telephone and face to face and be competent in building and maintaining customer relationships. Previous experience of working within the laser cartridge manufacturing industry is preferable, but not essential, as full training will be given. You will possess good written and oral communication skills, be clear, assertive and have some ability to master the functionality of technical products.
Please note: This is NOT an IT role.
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com where your application will be dealt with promptly.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE