Static Control Components, Inc. has an opening for a well-qualified and experienced individual to function as a Siebel Developer/Analyst for our Global Siebel software system. The annual salary for this position is $102,294.00.
Requirements of the position include:
- Extensive Siebel V8 (or later) Call Center Development and Configuration experience using Tools, Task based UI, VB Script/eScript, Work Flows, Assignment Manager, EIM, EAI, VBC, EBC, DVM and Personalization.
- Proficiency using Siebel, Microsoft Windows Professional, Excel, Outlook, and Visio.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Configure and customize appropriate Siebel Data Layer, Business Layer, and User Interface Layer objects.
- Create new business services and workflow processes to implement business requirements.
- Create and execute test plans and scripts in collaboration with executives, business analysts, and associates from other departments.
- Create, execute, and interpret complex SQLs on SQL server, Oracle, or any Relational Database Mgmt. System.
- Monitor execution of Employee Information Management jobs and resolve failures.
- Resolve issues, fix errors, and implement change and enhancement requests submitted by Siebel users working from many geographic regions, including the UK, South Africa and China.
- Consult with users to identify current operating procedures, requirements gathering, and develop business process diagrams to clarify program objectives.
- Write detailed user needs, program functions, and requirements to develop/modify the use of Siebel.
- Perform root cause analysis and resolution of Siebel issues by analyzing server log files, FDR files, EIM Error codes and other sources.
- Collaborate with associates from other departments to improve systems by integrating their feedback.
- Collaborate with Siebel Administrator, SQL Server DBA, .Net Developers, and ERP Analysts in integrating Siebel CRM System with other enterprise applications.
- Develop solutions to customer problems highlighted by customer feedback.
- Support regular Siebel CRM software release upgrades performed by Siebel Administrator.
- Interact with Oracle Tech Support and use tech forums in resolving upgrade issues.
- Write manuals for users to describe procedures and proper use and host training sessions as required.
- Develop and maintain detailed Siebel system documentation.
If you have the qualifications required and would like to apply for this position,<br>please send your resume to email@example.com.